The ‘how’ that shapes our work…
We equip organisations, schools and individuals (change makers) to deliver the programs we have developed in their own communities. We do this by providing the “Four M’s” to each partner organisation:
1) Worldclass Program Materials
2) Intensive Training/Mentorship
3) Program Management Tools
4) Ongoing Monitoring and Evaluation
All the programs we train partner organisations to run, have been tested in our pilot centre so that we know they are effective and suited to their audience.
Our three primary initiatives are to:
1) Run a successful pilot centre in Imizamo Yethu
2) Design programs that can be shared
3) Train partner organisations to run their own versions of these programs
To gain an understanding for what it is like to attend one of these programs, watch the video below, shot back in 2013/2014, when it all started.
To learn more about these initiatives click here